Vikas Asked a Question
May 22, 2021 10:08 ampts 30 pts
.H the amount claimed by a consumer as compensation is Rs. 89 lakhs the case under the consumers protection act shall be filed with (A) District Consumer Redressal Forum (B) State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (C) National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (D) Supreme Cour
  • 1 Answer(s)
  • Shares
  • Priya gulani
    see for more help
    • cropped7632324770307484152.jpg
    Likes(0) Reply(0)
  • Priya gulani thankyou
    The State Commission can entertain disputes where such value exceeds ₹1 crore but not more than ₹10 crore, while the National Commission can exercise jurisdiction where such value ...
    Show more
    Likes(0) Reply(0)
  • Vikas
    Mam kon sa consider karna chiya jo amendment ho gya ha vo ya jo old provision
    Likes(0) Reply(2)
    Priya gulani
    “The District Commission (earlier referred to as District Forum) can now entertain consumer complaints having value up to ₹1 crore. Earlier the limit was ₹20 lakh,” 
  • Priya gulani
    The District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum has the pecuniary jurisdiction of up to an amount that does not exceed 20 lakhs. The State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission has ...
    Show more
    Likes(0) Reply(0)
  • Vikas
    but mam Option A is District Consumer redressal forum as per New Consumer protection Act 2019
    Likes(0) Reply(1)
    as per Answer key is B option is correct
  • Ronak kumari upadhyay
    Answer is B district as per new rules district will entertain claim below 1 cr. plese refer attached photo
    • cropped7786477957244358159.jpg
    Likes(0) Reply(1)
    Ronak kumari upadhyay
    what do you want to know vikas..I will try to make it clear in the best possible way
Head Office :
MPA 44, 2nd floor, Rangbari Main Road,
Mahaveer Nagar II, Kota (Raj.) – 324005

Corporate Office:
212, F-1, 2nd Floor, Evershine Tower,
Amrapali Marg,
Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur (Raj.) – 302021

All Rights Reserved ©