Jyoti chaudhary Asked a Question
May 11, 2021 6:51 pmpts 30 pts
hi everyone if a candidate is in govt job then can candidate pursue phd without leaving job ? kindly help
  • 1 Answer(s)
  • Shares
  • Prajnansh
    you can persue pHd (Part time) from some universities like LPU etc. which is valid along your gov. job. if you want it full time than is compulsary to take leave from job.
    Likes(0) Reply(4)
    Jyoti chaudhary
    leaves r allowed without leaving job
  • Jyoti chaudhary
    kindly reply
    Likes(0) Reply(0)
  • Bhagat singh
    but it's depend on university that university is allowing or not some university and IIT offer such courses
    Likes(0) Reply(0)
  • Bhagat singh
    yes you can do phd but mode of PhD is part time and it is valid like full time
    Likes(0) Reply(0)
  • Bhagat singh thankyou
    • cropped881127334414916874.jpg
    Likes(0) Reply(6)
    Jyoti chaudhary
    where u found it will part be as good as full time
Head Office :
MPA 44, 2nd floor, Rangbari Main Road,
Mahaveer Nagar II, Kota (Raj.) – 324005

Corporate Office:
212, F-1, 2nd Floor, Evershine Tower,
Amrapali Marg,
Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur (Raj.) – 302021

Mail: info@eduncle.com
All Rights Reserved © Eduncle.com