Nicky Asked a Question
October 6, 2021 4:54 ampts 30 pts
La. 18. If any money is due to a workman from an employer under a settlement or award, then for recovery of the same the concerned work man or any authorised person on his behalf may apply to which of the following au- thorities under the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947 2 (1) The Industrial Tribunal (3) The Appropriate Government (S (2) The Labour Court (4) The Collector and District Magistrate at of val-
  • 1 Answer(s)
  • Shares
  • Priya sarda thankyou
    he can approach the labour court
    Likes(0) Reply(0)
Head Office :
MPA 44, 2nd floor, Rangbari Main Road,
Mahaveer Nagar II, Kota (Raj.) – 324005

Corporate Office:
212, F-1, 2nd Floor, Evershine Tower,
Amrapali Marg,
Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur (Raj.) – 302021

All Rights Reserved ©