Ashutosh Asked a Question
September 27, 2020 5:53 pmpts 30 pts
Ques. The u and o of Wing length (a normally distributed parameter) in a popuia lies are are 4 and 0.2 mm respectively. In a random sample of 400 fruitflies, how many ina expected to have wing lengths greater than 4.4 mm ? (CSIR NET June 2011) (A) 20 (B) 64 (C) 10 (D) 335
  • 1 Answer(s)
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Comments
  • Shares
  • Anup padwal thankyou
    20 Refer Impirical rule for detail understanding. Given, Mean 4 Standard Deviation 0.2 So range at 1sigma i.e 68% = 3.8 to 4.2 at 2 sigma i.e 95% = 3.6 to 4.4 So remaining 5% popu...
    Show more
    Likes(0) Reply(0)
Head Office :
MPA 44, 2nd floor, Rangbari main Road Mahaveer Nagar II, Kota (Raj.) - 324005

Branch Office (Jaipur):
Shyam Tower, Plot No. F2, 6th Floor Amrapali Circle,
Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302021

Mail: info@eduncle.com
All Rights Reserved © Eduncle.com