Esha ghosal Asked a Question
May 11, 2020 12:32 ampts 10 pts
While filling up the form, I have selected a wrong subject. Can I correct that through the correction window or shall I have to register a fresh application? Kindly help.
  • 1 Answer(s)
  • Shares
  • Arjun singh thankyou
    No you cannot change your subject. You have to fill new form because in correction its only for change examination Center city.
    Likes(0) Reply(0)
Head Office :
MPA 44, 2nd floor, Rangbari Main Road,
Mahaveer Nagar II, Kota (Raj.) – 324005

Corporate Office:
212, F-1, 2nd Floor, Evershine Tower,
Amrapali Marg,
Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur (Raj.) – 302021

All Rights Reserved ©