Susovan Asked a Question
April 28, 2020 3:27 pmpts 30 pts
can i leave the joint msc. phd course after completing the couse and still be able to get a deegre
  • 2 Answer(s)
  • Shares
  • Abhishek singh
    yeah, they offer you to opt for PhD, they won't force you to do that for sure.
    Likes(0) Reply(1)
    Abhishek singh
    I am talking about iit Kharagpur and Bhubaneswar.
  • Susovan
    which only have joint msc. phd degrees
    Likes(1) Reply(0)
  • Susovan
    can u tell me the case for IIT KHARAGPUR AND IT BHUBANESWAR
    Likes(1) Reply(1)
    Abhishek singh
    You can surely leave after M.Sc.
  • Shanu arora thankyou
    In joint Msc PhD courses it is possible that one loses interest in research and can leave taking a msc degree only ( after 3 years) that's is 1 extra year from the usual msc ,but i...
    Show more
    Likes(0) Reply(0)
  • Abhishek singh Best Answer
    yes, you can leave the course. In most of the cases, you can leave the course after two years, and you will get a degree for masters. but in some Universities you have to study for...
    Show more
    Likes(1) Reply(0)