Vijay Singh chauhan Asked a Question
July 9, 2021 11:33 ampts 30 pts
phd please send the solution to the problem given in the attachment.
  • 1 Answer(s)
  • Shares
  • Sonu saini thankyou
    In many Institute provide family quarter if research scholar is married , and for bachelors single room allot. but in both case if scholar is JRF qualified then get per month HRA ...
    Show more
    Likes(0) Reply(1)
    Vijay Singh chauhan
    what if the Ph.D. scholar is not married but wants to live with his parents on the campus, is that facility there?
Head Office :
MPA 44, 2nd floor, Rangbari Main Road,
Mahaveer Nagar II, Kota (Raj.) – 324005

Corporate Office:
212, F-1, 2nd Floor, Evershine Tower,
Amrapali Marg,
Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur (Raj.) – 302021

All Rights Reserved ©