SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018 will be conducted from 25th July 2018 to 20th August 2018. On the day of the exam, candidates should carry some important documents like admit card, photo id proof in the SSC Exam Hall.
At the same time, some materials are strictly restricted/prohibited in SSC Exam Hall as per the guidelines of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). In case that candidates carry these prohibited materials in the SSC Exam Centres, he/ she will be responsible for their own items.
We all know that SSC is going to conduct SSC CGL 2018 (Tier 1) from 25th July 2018 to 20th August 2018. As per the recent official notification of SSC, if candidates enter the SSC CGL Exam hall with the prohibited materials, then they can’t appear for the exam and it can also be possible that they will be disqualified from appearing for any of the Staff Selection Commission Exams.
Here, you will get the complete List of Prohibited Material in SSC Exam Hall and the important documents required for appearing in SSC Exams that is important to be known by all the aspirants.
SSC CGL Exam Date 2018, Important Schedule
SSC CGL Exam is conducted in four tiers; Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 (Descriptive Writing), Tier 4 (Document Verification/Skill Test). SSC CGL Application Form will be closed on 04th June 2018 and you can see all the official SSC CGL Exam Dates as given below:
|Starting date to fill the application form||05th May 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||04th June 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 (Preliminary) Exam||25th July 2018 to 20th August 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 (Main) Exam||will be updated soon|
|SSC CGL Tier 3 (Descriptive) Exam||will be updated soon|
|SSC CGL Tier 4 (Skill Test/ Computer Skill Test)||will be updated soon|
Instructions & List of Prohibited Material/Items for SSC Exam Hall as per SSC Guidelines
1. As per the rules set by Staff Selection Commission, candidates can’t carry some items like phones, cameras, watches etc. because these items are strictly banned in the examination hall. The list of such prohibited things is given below:
Electronic Gadgets like –
Calculator (Unless Specified)
Pen Camera etc
2. You should never carry all these electronics items in the examination hall, even if all these items are switched off.
3. If you carry these items, your candidature can be cancelled and the committee can place any legal/criminal proceedings against you and you can be restricted from appearing in future examinations of the Commission for a period of 3 years.
4. You cannot take Reading Materials with you as shown below as Committee will not be responsible and arrange any safe custody for these items –
Paper chit etc.
5. You should not wear some of the items as given below –
Metals’ item such as Rings, Bracelet, Earrings, Nose-Pin, Chains, Necklace, Pendants, Badge, Broach, Hair Pin, Hair Band, Clothes with full sleeves or Big Buttons etc.
6. You should wear open footwear so that you can easily remove on asking by any staff.
7. You must reach at the exam centre one hour before the starting time of the exam.
8. You cannot appear for SSC CGL 2018 Exam more than once. If you do so, you will be disqualified and your candidature for all SSC Exams will be cancelled for 3 years.
9. If you create any misbehaviour and disturbance in the examination hall, you will liable to be debarred from future examinations of the Commission and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against you.
Download Official PDF for List of Prohibited Materials in SSC CGL 2018 Exam
Staff Selection Commission has recently released a checklist of important instructions through official SSC CGL Notification related to prohibited materials in SSC Exams. These instructions are as follows:
Items Provided within the Examination Hall
Staff Selection Commission provides some important things to the candidates, which are useful during the examination. These items are:
Staff will provide you papers for rough work in the examination hall.
Electronic watch (timer) will be available on computer screen permitted to the candidates.
List of Essential Documents to be Carried by the Aspirants
Some documents are necessary for appearing in the exam hall. If you don’t carry the below documents then you will be able to appear for SSC CGL 2018 Exam. These Documents are:
You must carry your SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card with you.
Any one of your Photo Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License).
Note: - You may take one photo copy also.
You have to carry your 2 Recent Passport Size colored photograph.
Candidates who are going to take the SSC CGL Exam and are not aware of the prohibited materials and required documents on the exam day must follow the above instructions.