Bharat Electronics Limited holds vacancies for hardworking and confident candidates for the post of Senior Assistant Engineer for its Military Radars SBU, Bengaluru Unit on a fixed tenure basis for a period of 5 years.
Candidates willing to work at the Bangalore Unit and the Kolar test facility who fulfill the given criteria may attend the walk-in interview process which will be held on 20th Nov, 2015.
Below are complete details of the post offered for which candidates are to be hired.
1. Post Offered: Senior Assistant Engineer
2. Eligibility Criteria and Total Vacancies:
Diploma (Electronics): 06
Diploma (Mechanical): 03
3. Age Limit: 50 Years
4. Pay Scale: INR 12,600-3%-32,500
5. Experience: Candidates should have 15 years of post-graduation experience in the Indian Army / Air Force/ Navy and candidate should be in the rank of Junior Commissioned Officer or equivalent in the Defense Forces. Candidates with work experience in areas of Assembly, Integration, Testing, Documentation and Inspection will be preferred.
5. Selection process: Selection process will consist of written test followed by the interview round for the shortlisted candidates from the written test.
How to apply?
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the given criteria may attend the walk-in Interview process which will be held on 20th Nov, 2015 at 8.30 AM at
Centre for Learning & Development
Bharat Electronics Limited
For Complete details candidates may visit the official advertisement link given below