- You should your syllabus well. To download complete syllabus click here.
- Start preparing for Mathematics first because if you score zero or have negative marks in Mathematics section, you will be disqualified from NIMCET test 2014.
- Buy Books for NIMCET Entrance Examination, study related topics and solve typical questions.
- Don’t get messed up with the topics out of syllabus. Stick strictly to your subject’s syllabus.
- Meticulous study is the correct approach that can help you resolve all your doubts and attain lucid perception of various theories, concepts and their uses regarding the syllabus.
- Try to solve as many as mock test papers & previous year’s papers, especially 1-2 months before the exam, as it will give you a clear idea about the difficulty level, pattern, & how to allot minimum time to solve particular type of questions. This will help you know yourself, your capabilities & the field in which you are lagging.
- Revision is a must for success in Exams, and in Exams like NIMCET it decides your rank.
- Keep the formulae book, figures and facts and keep them revising.
- You should give at least 4 to 5 hours daily to your studies.
- The best way to prepare for the exam is preparing a time table and then sticking to it throughout the preparation tenure.
- Refer to standard books only, and prepare hand-written notes.
- Don’t take any stress, eat well & try to sleep at fixed time and for at least 7 to 8 hours a day during your preparation.
- Always remember “Time is the key to success”. Learn to manage your time. Try to solve a question with maximum speed, allotting a very little time to it.
- Don’t spend too much time on a particular question, it’s better to move on and solve other questions.
- Try to attempt section first which you can do very fast.
- Don’t try to attempt the questions which you don’t know or don’t know to solve. Keep negative marking policy always in your mind.
- Don’t forget to take proper sleep & rest on previous night of the exam.
You may also like to see –