Get daily current affairs update, latest general knowledge and boost your IQ and prepare confidently for general awareness for Bank PO exams.
National – Across the India:
1. Railways launched “Yatri Mitra Seva”.
2. Sports Ministry to launch Talent identification portal.
3. India Declares Itself Free from Avian Influenza (H5N1).
International – Across the Globe:
1. Vice President Ansari to represent India at NAM Summit.
2. Priyanka Chopra among world’s 10 highest paid TV actresses: Forbes.
1. East Bengal wins Calcutta Football League 2016
Awards & Recognition:
1. Uttarakhand governor releases a book by author Nagrath.
Uttarakhand Governor K K Paul today released a book titled ‘Shanti ki Talaash mein Zindagi’ written in Hindi by Haridwar-based author and journalist Radhika Nagrath.
Appointments & Resignations:
1. Jim Yong Kim heads for second term as World Bank president.
2. Hiroshi Nakagawa takes over as Chairman of Isuzu Motors India.
Economics & Banking GK:
1. Axis Bank, BHU team up for banking courses Private sector.
Axis Bank has tied up with Banaras Hindu University (BHU) to offer specialized banking courses.
Image Courtesy: Google Images