Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets and key KPI indicators on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Grow the Finance Attach Rate of DFS within the UK business by generating leads and opportunities from the Dell core sales team in Hyderabad, Dublin and the UK in relation to segment and channel opportunities. Deliver a fast, professional and consistent sales & account management service to Dell and their customers by utilizing SFDC and Finance Connect. Sells Dells products and services (via telephone, web or e-mail) to specified customer/partner segments in alignment with outside sales and is responsible for ensuring a positive customer/partner experience.
– Responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls, emails, and web interface to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers/partners.
– Functions as the primary inside sales demand generalist and support to the field sales leader & partners with all sales internal resources, including channel (as applicable) in both strategy and execution.
– May focus on new account development and/or expanding existing accounts.
– Uses thought leadership to build customer /partner relationships and assist customers/partners in developing business solutions using Dell products and services
– This specific role will focus primarily on developing SB/ME business in the segment
– Coaches others in closing complex deals and assists others in keeping up-to-date on Dells technology, products, and services.
– Exhibits a broad base knowledge of multiple or related industries as well as an acute business understanding.
– Organizes internal/external resources in response to customer/partner needs.
– Articulates how the Dell business model relates to selling Dell products and services.
– Key point of contact for customer/partner but may escalate customer/partner issues/concerns as appropriate.
– Encourages alignment and develops awareness of partner abilities and skills with internal direct sales representatives
– May require strong working knowledge of the Dell Partner Direct program encouraging growth and ability to identify gaps and work to provide solutions
– Previous experience in a sales environment with measurable achievement of target
– Proven lead generation capability in a fast paced environment
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with self-management
– Organizational and customer handling skills which will enable you to develop further in the role
– Must be able to influence others, coach and build strong relationships
– Problem-solving skills
– Must be positive in outlook and a proven problem solver
– Good numerical skills
– Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise key tasks
– Strong customer focus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Minimum Graduates in any stream. (10+2+3)
– 8 to 10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
– Previous experience in a busy call centre type environment
– Knowledge of financial products e.g. Loans, financial and operating leases with the ability to interpret financial account
– Knowledge of IT industry/sectors & products
– Previous experience of working with a CRM tool