Mergers and Acquisition:
1. Flipkart ties up with one dabbawala union for delivery in Mumbai.
2. NRI Samba Natarajan appointed CEO of digital division of Singtel in Singapore.
3. Founder Kunal Shah to become new CEO of FreeCharge.
4. Snapdeal acquired mobile recharge service FreeCharge.
1. Reliance Jio launches messaging, calling app Jio Chat.
1. EPFO suspended 1000 rupees minimum monthly pension scheme.
2. India and USA signed Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) on transportation.
3. SEBI raised the limit for currency derivatives trades to 15 million US dollar.
1. Former Air Chief Marshal of IAF Hrushikesh Moolgavkar died.
2. Jnanapith awardee Tamil writer Jayakanthan died.
1. Richie Benaud also known as ‘Voice of Cricket’ passed away.
2. China plans to build rail link between Tibet-Nepal through Mount Everest.