Grab your daily scoop of Current Affairs, from National to International, Sports, Business and Economics. Learn wisely and Gain better with Eduncle’s GK Eduwrap!
1. The International Boxing Association (AIBA) gave its nod for fresh elections to put together a new National Federation for Indian Boxing.
1. Conservative opposition candidate Mauricio Macri won the presidential election of Argentina with over 51.5 percent of vote in the fourth week of November 2015.
1. Sunil Kanoria was appointed as the President of The Associated Chamber of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM).
Science & Technology:
1. India successfully test-fired it’s indigenously developed nuclear capable Prithvi-II missile, which has a strike range of 350 km, as part of a user trial by the army.
1. The ‘Constitution Day’ of India is being observed on 26th November to spread awareness of Indian Constitution and its architecture Dr. B R Ambedkar.
Significance of the Day: On the day in 1949, constitution of India was adopted which came into force on January 26, 1950 marking the beginning of a new era in the history of free India.
2. Every year 26th November is being observed as National Milk Day (NMD) to mark birth anniversary Father of the White Revolution Dr. Verghese Kurien.
3. Every year on 25th November is observed as International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women (IDEVAW) across the world.
1. Sitting Rajya Sabha MP from Nagaland Khekiho Zhimomi passed away. He was 69.
2. Nepal’s noted Indian-origin businessman Banwari Lal Mittal passed away at Kathmandu, Nepal after protracted illness. He was 79.
3. Veteran Labour Economist Dr. TS Papola passed away in New Delhi following brief illness. He was 74.
4. TR Govindarajan, one of the long-standing and distinguished football administrators of Tamil Nadu, died after a brief illness. He was 90.
5. Mahip Singh, the famous Hindi writer, columnist and journalist, passed away at a private hospital in Gurgaon, Haryana.