Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) invites applicants for recruitment on the posts of Assistant Professors. The candidates who are eligible may apply before 1st June, 2015.
1. Posts Offered – Assistant Professor
2. Department – Academic and Research Department
3. Field – Private International Law
4. Pay Scale – INR 15,600-39,100/- with GP of INR 6,000/-
5. Interview Date – 12th June, 2015.
1. Educational Qualification
(I). The candidates who wish to apply for this job post, must have done Master’s in law with 55% marks from a recognized university.
(II). Candidates applying for this job post must have completed NET/SLET.
The applying candidates should have an experience in teaching/research preferably Private International Law in premier law universities/colleges.
3. Desirable Requirements
Applicants should have excellent inter-personal and team-building skills and ability to innovate and to improve academic programs or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods.
How to Apply?
The candidates who are applicable on these requisite conditions may submit their application forms to The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA).
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Telephone Number: +91 (79) 2327 6611 / 12.
Application Fee – INR 1000/- (INR 700/- for SC, ST, PWD category candidates).
Mode of Payment – Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad.
The candidates will be short-listed on the basis of their performances in Interview.