Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites applications from Indian Citizens to be recruited on various posts.
Those who are applicable on the requisite qualifications may apply before 21st Oct, 2015.
1. Post Names – Canal Patwari, Gram Sachiv
2. Total Vacancies – 1327
3. Job Location – Panchkula, Haryana
4. Pay Scale – INR 5200-20200 + INR 1900/-
1. Educational Qualification
The candidates must have done Matriculation or or its equivalent. But preference shall be given to candidates possessing higher qualifications.
They should have knowledge of Hindi /Sanskrit languages upto Matric Standard or higher education.
2. Age Limit
The candidate’s age should be in between 17-42 years.
How to Apply?
The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
The printed copy of the online application form with necessary certificates must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny-cum-interview.
No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the office.
Documents to Be Uploaded With Application Form
1. Scanned Copy of Essential Qualifications i.e. Matric showing Date of Birth and mark sheet of Diploma/Degree etc.
2. Scanned Copy of valid Eligibility Certificate in case of DESM candidates duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board.
3. Scanned Copy of Sport Gradation Certificate in case of Outstanding Sports Persons, duly issued by the Competent Authority.
4. Scanned Copy of BCA/BCB/SC/PHC/SBC/EBPG Certificate issued by competent authority.
5. Scanned Copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate in case of BCA/BCB/SC/PHC/SBC/EBPG/ESM/DESM/DFF and women issued by competent authority.
6. Scanned Copy of Aadhar Card (Desirable).
7. Copy of Challan/credit certificate issued by Treasury/e-Challan as the case may be, in case of candidates who have applied earlier.
8. Scanned Photographs duly signed by the Candidate.
9. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
10. Scanned copy of Experience Certificate (if applicable)
Documents to Be Brought At the Time of Interview
1. All original certificates/documents/testimonials of educational qualifications and other documents mentioned in the online applications and one set of self-attested copies of all these certificates.
2. Printed Copy of online application form along with latest stamp size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer and pasted on the application form.
3. Original proof of earlier fee deposited i.e. Treasury Challan / Credit Certificate issued by concerned treasury etc.