• Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Finance (PGDM- Finance)
• Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
• Please note that candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply. They should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until that time. They should be completing all their degree examinations before June 30 of the admission year. Such candidates are required to provide proof of passing the degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50% latest by September 30 of the admission year.
• Must have qualified in one of the national level management entrance examinations, viz., CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT and GMAT.
• Candidates are encouraged to apply online at http://ifimbschool.com/RegistrationCentre/login.aspx
Short-listed candidates based on filled-in Application Form are invited to attend the selection process.
All short-listed candidates are required to appear for the selection process, which includes:
IFIM’s Comprehensive Ability Test (ICAT)
• Program commencement date: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 All candidates will receive communications to their registered email ID’s only.
INR 9,50,000 for two years excluding Hostel Fee and Mess Charges. Please Click here for the payment schedule.
|Kolkata||April 13, 2015|
|Hyderabad||April 13, 2015|
|Ranchi||April 16, 2015|
|Delhi||April 18, 2015|
|Chennai||April 18, 2015|
|Cochin||April 19, 2015|
|Pune||April 20, 2015|
|Indore||April 25, 2015|
|Bhubaneshwar||April 26, 2015|
|Raipur||April 27, 2015|
|Lucknow||April 28, 2015|
|Kashmir||May 2, 2015|
|Guwahati||May 3, 2015|
|Nepal||May 17, 2015|