Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applicants for recruitment on the posts of project scientist and Project associate under different projects. The candidates who are interested in such job may walk in Interview on 22nd July 2015.
1. Post Name – Project Scientist and Project Associate
2. Project Name - Pedestrian Safe Public Transport Systems: Infrastructure, Operations, Vehicles, Policies and Legislation
3. Department - Department of Civil Engineering / TRIPP
4. Pay Scale
For Project Scientist - INR 32,000-35,200-38,400- 41,600-44,800-48,000- 51,200/-
For Project Associate - INR 27,500-30,250-33,000- 35,750-38,500-41,250-44,000/-.
1. Educational Qualification
The candidates who are applying for this post must have qualified M-Tech or M.Sc. with 60% marks
The candidates should have 2 years’ of experience with Public Transport Planning Software.
How to Apply?
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview.
The candidate may contact Prof. (Ms.) Geetam Tiwari at her e-mail id: email@example.com
1. Interview Venue - Committee Room, Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph:011-26591047.
2. Interview Date and Time – 22nd July 2015 at 3 pm.