Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applicants for the post of Junior Research Fellowship. Those who are eligible may apply before 16th June, 2015.
1. Post Name – Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Pay Scale – INR 16,000/-
3. Project Title - Investigation of Flow and Wettability in Sub-surface Petroleum Reservoir Rocks using Radiotracers (RP03016)
4. Funding Agency - Board of Research in Nuclear Science (BRNS)
5. Department - Department of Chemical Engineering.
1. Educational Qualification
The candidates must have done M. Tech. / B. Tech. in Chemical Engineering or Biotechnology with background in Fluid Mechanic, CRE, Numerical methods.
How to Apply?
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post may submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by post to-
‘Dr. (Ms.) Jyoti Phirani, Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.’
The advertisement No. & post applied for must be mentioned on the left side of the application.