ITI Limited, the Country’s premier Telecom Company, multi unit Central Public Sector Undertaking is all set to take telecom and IT to greater and unexplored realms. The Company has also emerged as the country’s leading total solutions provider in telecommunications. The Company offers complete range of telecom products covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and Subscriber premises equipment. In line with the prevailing technology trend ITI has made strides in the CDMA and GSM Technology, manufacture of GSM-BTS and Infrastructure equipment. Besides offering the latest telecom solutions and customized support to a variety of businesses, ITI has a dedicated Network Systems Unit for carrying out installation and commissioning of equipment and undertaking turnkey jobs. The company has set up state of the art data centre at Bangalore.
The Company is looking for Creative & Talented Engineers to work at different places for various projects. The incumbent is required to have inclination to installation & commissioning, testing and maintenance of electronic & communication equipment. The job also requires extensive travelling and interaction with customers. They will be engaged on Short Term Contract of 1 year initially, extendable depending on the requirement and performance.
The requirement presently are at stations viz. Srinagar, Jammu, Bathinda, Jalandhar, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Delhi, Meerut Gurgaon and Kolkata and North Eastern States.
1. Requirement of Contract Engineer
Name of the Post : Contract Engineer
2. Qualification : The incumbent should be a Graduate in Engineering in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics with an aggregate of 65% marks & above in respect of GEN & OBC candidates and 63% marks in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe & Persons with Disability.
3. Age Limit: Age 28 years as on the date of the advertisement. (Relax able by 5 years for SC / ST and PWD and 3 years for OBC candidates (non creamy layer)) in accordance with the Govt. of India guidelines.
4. Remuneration: The remuneration payable will be Rs.12,000/-, pm in the 1st year of the contract and term may be extended on need basis and emoluments shall be enhanced accordingly.
5. Requirement of Contract Technical Assistant – Diploma Engineer
Name of the Post: Contract Technical Assistant –Diploma Engineer
6. Qualification : The incumbent should be a Diploma in Engineering in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics with an aggregate of 65% marks & above in respect of GEN & OBC candidates and 63% marks in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe & Persons with Disability.
7. Age Limit: Age 28 years as on the date of the advertisement. (Relax able by 5 years for SC / ST and PWD and 3 years for OBC candidates (non creamy layer)) in accordance with the Govt. of India guidelines.
8. Remuneration: The remuneration payable will be Rs.6,000/-, pm in the 1st year of the contract and term may be extended on need basis and emoluments shall be enhanced accordingly.
9. Other additional benefits: i) Provident Fund as per relevant rules / Act. ii) Medical Facility for self iii) Subsidized Canteen facility wherever available iv) Company’s residential quarters subject to availability wherever available v) 12 days casual leave as per company’s rules
10. General Conditions:
a. Reservation for SC/ST and OBC (Non-creamy layer) : Reservations or SC/ST/OBC ) Non creamy layer) and persons with disabilities (PWD) Ex-Servicemen category exists as per Govt. of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit recent certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent Authority In the prescribed format issued by the Govt. of India.
b. Educational Qualification & Age limit prescribed wills be as on the date of advertisement.
c. Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for Interview.
d. The preference will be given to candidates for selecting the desired place of posting.
e. The interview will be conducted at Delhi, Jalandhar and Kolkatta. Candidate may indicate their two choices of venue for interview.
f. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates. Management also reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process at its discretion.
11. Medical Standards: Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standard prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to medical fitness duly certified by the Company’s Medical Officer. No relaxation in health standard is allowed.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
Candidates ready to take up the challenge and meeting the requirements may apply with the prescribed duly filled in Employment Application format given below along with the attested photocopies of certificates & Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (Xth Standard / SSLC onwards) to the Chief Manager-HR[NS&M], Network Systems Unit, ITI LIMITED, Doorvaninagar, Bangalore-560016 on or before 28-4-2015
Attested photocopies of certificates & Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (Xth Standard / SSLC and onwards should be enclosed. Original certificates & testimonials should be presented for verification at the time of interview. Candidate should attach the document issued by the University/Institute, indicating the formula of percentile to percentage conversion.
• Attested photocopies of the experience certificates, if any.
• SC / ST / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (Disablement certificate in case of Persons with Disability) in the format prescribed by the Government of India from time to
• In case of candidates from Government / Quasi Government / PSU, the applications should be supported by NOC from the employer.
• Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification against the advertisement.