MACS – Agharkar Research Institute invites applicants for the post of Junior Research Fellow. The candidates who are eligible may apply before 22nd June, 2015.
1. Post Name – Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Project Name - Improvement of end use quality of 1BL/1RS translocation containing wheat varieties by removing of Sec-1 loci and retaining Glu-B3 using marker assisted back cross breeding (MABB)
3. Pay Scale – INR 25,000/-
4. Total Vacancies – 2
5. Tenure – 5 Years
1. Educational Qualification
The candidates must have done M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology/Botany/Biochemistry.
The candidates must have done CSIR-UGC/NET of JRF.
The candidates must have Experience of molecular biology work, field work, plant breeding.
3. Age Limit
The candidate’s upper age limit is 28 years.
How to Apply?
Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website along with attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category).
1. Application fee - INR 50/-
2. Mode of Payment - Demand Draft only in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune.
1. Last date for receipt of application – 22nd June, 2015
2. Displaying for short listed candidate’s names – 29th June, 2015
3. Date & time of Interview – 8th July, 2015.