Post Name: Confidential Secretary (PERS CS)
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in Secretarial Practice or Modern Office Management from a recognised university or institute.
Age limit: Age as of April 18, 2015 the age of the candidates must be up to 30 years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 20,600 – 46,500 per month.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of four categories i.e. written test, practical test on stenography, group discussion and viva-voce.
How to Apply?
• Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may take a print out of the Application Form given below and fill up the Form in Capital Letters.
• The envelope must be SUPERSCRIBED WITH THE POST CODE APPLIED FOR ON TOP and should be sent to the following address:
HEAD – PERSONNEL,
RCE’s OFFICE BUILDING, OIL INDIA LIMITED,
DULIAJAN – 786602, ASSAM
• The completed Application Form should be sent along with (in the sequence):
i. A recent passport size photograph in photo quality paper duly pasted in space provided in Application Form and Candidate should sign across the photograph.
ii. Self attested copy of Birth certificate/ Matriculation Admit Card/ Matriculation Mark sheet/ Matriculation Pass Certificate where the date of birth is printed and must be issued by State/ Central Board.
iii. Self attested copies of Educational Qualification i.e. pass certificates as well as mark sheets (from 10th standard onwards).
iv. Self attested copy of Caste certificate. If the SC/ST/OBC-NCL certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates must submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi along with the Application Form.
v. Self attested copies of experience certificate(s) of previous employers.
vi. Self attested copies of computer proficiency certificates. vii. Any other relevant documents.
• THE LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 18.04.2015
• OIL shall not be responsible for any postal delay. OIL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id or due to any other reason.
• Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in the degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the Institute.
• Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. For example Applications without Post Code, Post Name, State of domicile etc will be rejected. Applications received without signed and pasted photograph, self attested copies of relevant testimonials of qualification, age, caste, experience, mark sheets, etc. will be rejected.
• Candidates employed in Govt./Semi Govt./PSU/ Autonomous Bodies should route their applications
Through Proper Channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
• All the details given in the Application Form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
• The candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year.
• Applications received after the last date of submission i.e. 18.04.2015 will not be accepted.