Organisation Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limted
*Includes backlog vacancy
Upper Age Limit: 28 Years as on 31.12.2014
Three years full time LLB or Five years integrated law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent
CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2014-15, who expect their results by 14.08.2015 are also eligible to apply, provided they have obtained minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination.
For instruction on conversion of CGPA into percentage, refer to points 5 and 6 of “GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS”.
Last date to apply: 31st March 2015
|During Training||Rs. 7.78 lakhs|
|After Training On regularization||Rs. 13.95 lakhs|
How to Apply?
1. Candidates have to register themselves and appear for CLAT 2015 (applicable for admission to LLM Courses).
2. Online Registration for CLAT 2015 shall close on 31st March 2015.
3. For details on CLAT 2015, please visit http://clat.ac.in/
4. Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 1st May 2015 to 22nd May 2015. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their CLAT 2015 Application No., CLAT 2015 Control Number, CLAT Roll Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER >Job Opportunities section of www.powergridindia.com
5. Candidates will be required to retain their CLAT 2015 Admit card/Hall Ticket for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.
6. Group Discussion and Personal Interview are likely to be conducted in the months of July-August 2015.