Rail India Technical and Economic Service invites candidates for various vacant positions for Ahmedabad Metro Project.
RITES Ltd. is a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria may appear in interview on 20th Nov 2015 along with application form and Original & One Self-attested Copyies of relevant documents.
1. Designation – General Manager
2. Post Title
Resettlement & rehabilitation (R&R) Expert
Construction Safety Expert/Engineer
Chief Utility & Traffic Diversion Engineer
3. Total Vacancies – 3
4. Pay Scale – INR 51300- 73000
5. Educational Qualification – The candidates must have completed their Engineering in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical or Master’s degree in Social Work/Social Sciences.
6. Experience – candidates should have 20 years’ of experience out of which 7 years’ relevant experience is required.
Candidates should have experience in traffic diversion and utility diversions in urban areas.
Candidates having experience in Metro/Railway Projects will be preferred.
7. Upper Age Limit – 54 Years
8. Selection Process – The candidates will be finalized on the basis of following criteria-
Qualification – 20%
Experience – 20%
Interview – 60%.
Merit list of only those candidates shall be prepared who secure a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate as well as in the Interview (50% for SC/ST/OBC).
9. Interview Details
Venue – RITES Ltd. RITES Bhawan Plot No. 1, Sector 29 Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana.
Date and Time – 20th Nov 2015 at 10:00 am.
Documents to be submitted
(i). Passport size photographs
(ii). Certificates of Educational qualifications
(iii). Experience certificates for total & relevant experience
(iv). Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, PAN Card etc.)
(v). Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable in GOI prescribed formats.
(vi). Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable.
(vii). The candidates may have a look on official advertisement for complete information.