Rail India Technical and Economic Service invites graduates from India for the post of Junior Assistance Finance and Accounts (F&A). Candidates who are interested may apply before 15th October, 2015.
1. Post Offered: Junior Assistance (F&A)
2. Total Vacancies: 14
3. Pay Scale: INR 7300-17800/-
1. Qualification: Unreserved Candidates should have scored 55% in B.Com/ BBA (finance)/ BMS (finance) and reserved candidates should have scored 45% from UGC/Govt. approved University/ Institute.
2. Nationality: Candidates should have a nationality of India or Nepal.
3. Experience: There is no minimum experience required.
4. Age Limit: 21-30 years till 30th November, 2015
Selection Process will consist of 2 rounds. 1st round shall be written test which will consist of 2 parts and 2nd round shall be Personal Interview round.
Part 1: It shall be objective type written test which will consist questions of General Ability, Accountancy, Reasoning, General Awareness and English.
Part 2: This part shall be subjective type in which questions of Accountancy, Financial Management, Income Tax, Business Communication and basics of Computers will be asked.
This round shall be Personality test. Candidates will appear for this round on the basis of their performance in subjective written test.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible students may apply online in the career section of RITES official website given below.
Application Fee: INR 300/- (General and OBC)
For complete job details interested candidates may visit the official Website