Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) invites applicants from Indian Citizens to be recruited on faculty positions. The candidates who are interested may apply before 6th July, 2015.
1. Posts Offered
(ii). Associate Professor
(iii). Assistant Professor
2. Departments Names
(ii). Architecture & Landscape Design
(iii). Electronics & Comm. Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering
(iv). Computer Science & Engineering.
3. Job Location – Katra (J & K).
1. Educational Qualification
The candidates must have done graduation, post-graduation and PhD in relevant subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.
They must have qualified NET/SLET.
Candidates should have a relevant work experience in teaching field.
How to Apply?
The candidates should submit the application form to
‘The Registrar, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Kakryal (near Panthal), Katra-182320 (J&K).’
1. Application Fee – INR 500/-
The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed with, “Name of the Post Applied For: ……………………………..”
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their Interview Performance.
1. Professor – INR 37400-67000, with AGP of INR 10000/-
2. Associate Professor – INR 37400-67000, with AGP of INR 9000/-
3. Assistant Professor – INR 15600-39100, with AGP of INR 6000/-.