Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates for 1 year PG diploma course in Banking & Finance. Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India’s best Banks may apply before 31st Dec 2015.
The students will get the education from Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. Greater Noida (NEIPL).
Career Scope after this Course – After successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
1. Course Name – PG Diploma
2. Department - Banking & Finance
3. Duration – 1 Year
4. College/Institute – Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. Greater Noida (NEIPL).
5. Total Seats – 600 (300 for General, 162 for OBC, 90 for SC and 45 for ST)
6. Educational Qualification – Graduation Degree with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University.
7. Age Limit – 20 to 28 Years
8. How to Apply?
Candidates can apply Online.
Application Fee – INR 600 for General/OBC and INR 100 for ST/SC/PWD.
Mode of Payment – Online.
9. Selection Process – Online Test, GD and Interview.
|Type||S.No.||Name of the Test||No. of Ques||Max Marks||Time|
|Objective (Online)||1||Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
For detailed advertisement, please click on following link.