Tamil Nadu Agriculture University is an Agro-Technology provider. It is offering Thirteen Undergraduate Degree Programs, Forty Graduate Degree Programs and Twenty six Doctoral Programs in 11 Colleges distributed in eight campuses all over Tamil Nadu.
It holds vacancies for the post of Junior Research Fellowship & Senior Research Fellowship. Interested and eligible candidates may apply accordingly.
Here are the complete details about the post offered.
(A). Project Title: AICRP on Home Science
1. Post Offered: Senior Research Fellow
2. Total Vacancies: 03
3. Pay Scale: INR 20,000
4. Vacancies according to Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have done M.Sc. /M.A./M. Phil. -Human Development/ Child Development / Psychology with NET/SLET -1 Post
M.Sc. – Family Resource Management/ Interior Designing with NET/ SLET- 1 Post
M.Sc. / M. Tech.- Textiles and Apparel Designing/ Textile Science / Textile Technology/ Textile and clothing / Fashion Technology with NET/SLET- 1 Post
5. Mode of Recruitment: Written Test & Walk-in
6. Date & Time: 19th Jan, 2016, 10 AM
7. Venue: The Dean, Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai
(B). Project Title: Developing Guidelines and Methodologies for Socio-Economic Assessment of LMOs
1. Post Offered: Junior Research Fellowship
2. Total Vacancies: 02
3. Pay Scale: INR 16000
4. Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have done any Farm Graduation.
5. Mode of Recruitment: Interview
6. Date & Time: 19th Jan, 2016, 9.30 AM
7. Venue: The Director (Cards) TNAU, Coimbatore.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the respective interview and walk-in as per the given details according to the projects.
For complete details candidates may visit the official advertisement link below