Vellore Institute of Technology was established under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, and was founded in 1984 as a self-financing institution as the Vellore Engineering College.
VIT holds vacancies for motivated and confident candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellowship for the project entitled “Development of Titania Pillared Clay Membrane for Catalytic Wastewater Treatment” sponsored by Water Technology Initiative, DST, New Delhi.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 19th Jan, 2016.
1. Post offered: Junior Research Fellowship
2. Project Title: Development of Titania Pillared Clay Membrane for Catalytic Wastewater Treatment
3. Sponsoring Agency: Water Technology Initiative, DST, New Delhi
4. Principal Investigator: Dr. Tanushree Choudhury
5. Total Vacancies: 1
6. Duration: 36 months
7. Age: 28 years
8. Pay Scale: INR 27, 500 p.m
9. Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have done M. Sc. in (Inorganic/Organic/Physical) Chemistry. Preference will be given to candidates with NET/GATE score.
How to apply?
Interested candidates may send their resume with complete details by post or by e-mail at
Dr Tanushree Choudhury,
SAS, VIT University,
For complete details candidates may visit the official link below