Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a national level exam for those students who are having job experience of at least 2 years and wants to do MBA. XAT 2015 will be conducted tomorrow on 4th Jan, 2015. This exam will be conducted by XLRI on behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institute (XAMI).
Basically, XAT is conducted to take admission in management programs such as MBA (Masters of Business Administration) and PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) etc.
XAT exam is conducted in two sessions-
First session consists of three sections – Quantitative Aptitude, English and Decision Making.
Second session consists of two sections – Essay Writing and General Awareness.
The Quantitative Aptitude section is considered as toughest of all. Here are some tips to score in this section-
- Quantitative Aptitude is totally based on logical and reasoning questions. So candidate must have knowledge about using short tricks.
- Time passes continuously so don’t get panic, concentrate on your exam and use your quality time on solving questions.
- Practice as much as you can.
- Write down your formulas and learn the techniques to use them at right places.
- Speed is very important in such exams, so maintain your speed.
- Remember negative marking policy.
- Attempt only those questions, you are very confident about.
- If you stick on any question, leave it and move on.
Tomorrow is the exam, so don’t get nervous, just concentrate on your studies and do well in exam.
You may also have a look on XAT 2015 – Last Minute Tips.
Good Luck and Crack it out!